The recent achievements of AIIMS, Bhopal include
1. AIIMS Bhopal was awarded consolation award of INR 50,00,000/- by the Hon’ble Minister of Health and
Family Welfare as a part of “KAYAKALP”, consecutively for 2018 and 2019.
2. On the heavy demand of senior citizens and employees of this institute, new OPD counters have been
made functional since October 2019.
3. Under Swachhata Action Plan sanitary napkin wending and incineration machines were installed in the
hospital and hostels in October 2019.
4. For cancer care the Radiotherapy Department with state-of the-art cancer care, one of its kinds in
Government sector in this region has become functional since November 2019.
5. AIIMS, Bhopal also carries out social outreach activities such as we participated with the doctors and
paramedical staff members in Rahat Medical Mission Camp held in Mandla in November 2019.